P. (250) 385-2033
Phone Cameron northoverhomes.ca
1144 Fort St
Find your new home!
Search for Real Estate in and around Victoria
Luxury custom home built in 2012 with high quality of construction throughout, nestled on 2.58 acres. Inside you will find soaring vaulted ceilings, a floor to ceiling stone fireplace, radiant in floor heating and a Chef’s kitchen; an absolute dream with a generous walk-in pantry & full S/S fridge/freezer. Multiple covered & uncovered Patio areas off the main floor. Sound system thru-out the home. Informal ea...
GREAT NEW PRICE! "FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN 26 YEARS" Distinctive and Unique 3 bedroom 2 bath Rancher at the end of a Cozy Cul-de-sac. In the much sought-after Saanich East, Maplewood. Modern thoughtful updates are apparent throughout. New Windows, Flooring, fresh paint, and LOTS of natural light greet you & invite you in through this excellent low maintenance and well-laid-out ...Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Sooke
Sparrow offers a distinct collection of intelligently designed homes that are perfectly centered in Oaklands, minutes from the city’s most charismatic places and experiences – from great local coffee shops to the best shopping. This contemporary south east facing 2 bedroom, 2 bath home offers 833 sq. ft. of living space and 60 sq. ft of balcony space overlooking the Gary Oak meadow. Bright and spacious open c...Listed by Newport Realty
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Cameron was born and raised in Victoria and is proud to call this beautiful and dynamic city home.
His first exposure to real estate and customer service was through vacation rental and property management; representing numerous properties on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. This exciting and diverse portfolio gave him a love for homes and an outlet to share the Victoria community with the rest of the world.
He has a direct communication style and a desire to work face-to-face with clients to achieve their real estate goals in an environment where their needs are met. As a local he has extensive knowledge of the Victoria and Vancouver Island community and is always happy to discuss the market, neighbourhoods and local amenities in these areas.
If you are a buyer, seller or just interested in what it takes to get in today’s Victoria market, give Cameron a call.
Newport Realty Victoria
Christie’s International Realty
Mobile - 250-514-8471
Office - 250-385-2033